We are always looking for talented individuals who can enrich our team.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
N2 Display are a well established company in the Large Format & Signage Industry, we have extensive knowledge & expertise to adapt to any kind of project and work with a broad range of clients across a number of different sectors.
Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit an additional account manager to join our expanding team. The role would suit someone who is enthusiastic, out-going, has an eye for detail, self-confident, hard-working and results-driven.
The account manager will:
- Meet the delivery of designated projects, on time, to specification and to budget with particular focus on the Property Market / Housing development clients.
- Manage key accounts and be responsible for up-selling and cross-selling within the account
- Will be tasked with identifying and developing new business opportunities within the marketplace.
- Develop and follow an agreed consistent sales plan to meet or exceed targeted sales from new and existing clients.
- Promote the company’s products and having up to date knowledge on prices and offers
- Project manage several key accounts within the company.
- Prepare quotations, liaising and scheduling with the design and production team
- Act as the direct client contact, whilst effectively communicating between departments
- Interpret briefs and deliver to various departments, including Studio and Production
- Manage all timescales, ensuring the client is fully briefed on progress with status reports
- Oversee the job sheet process to ensure all specification detail is correct and that all departments are briefed and clear on expectations
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in relation to health and safety at work
Ideally, the Account Manager will possess:
- 2+ years’ experience within the Large Format and Signage industry, preferably from PM, Contract Management, or Account Manager role with emphasis on the Property Market / Housing Development industry.
- Previous experience managing and growing accounts
- Previous experience of managing projects from initial brief through to completion
- Excellent client service skills.
- Experience of Tharstern MIS.
- Knowledge of vinyl installation and production methods would be beneficial to this roll as all of our work is bespoke and can often involve working closely with clients to find the best way to produce the solutions they are looking for.
- We often work to tight deadlines with multiple projects completing at the same time so time management skills are very important in this role as well as the ability to communicate clearly with customers.
– Very strong PHP and database design skills
– A great understanding of the Laravel framework or passionate about learning it
– Object oriented architecture and design patterns
– Version control and Git
– Deployment processes
Desirable or additional skills:
– PHP Storm
– Knowledge of Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets (Sass)
– Mobile application development experience
– TDD, BDD and PHPUnit
Have you got what it takes to join the creative team at N2 Group.
As a creative team member at N2 you will be expected to:
- Deliver creative concepts to clients and produce presentations and design to the appropriate demographics.
- Conceptualise and develop ideas from brief through to high quality visuals / final artwork.
- Maintain creative and productive relationships with clients.
- Contribute and perform as an effective and positive member of our creative team. As a business working in many types of media, we’d expect candidates to be familiar with digital as well as traditional design channels.
N2 is seeking a new Account Manager to help support and nurture it’s ever growing client base.
The role is to provide exceptional customer support and ensure that internal administration is handled accurately and efficiently.
Functions within the remit of the role are as follows:-
- Work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain and develop key accounts as a direct sales contact
- Provide estimating, customer support and administration to key clients
- Work closely with the N2 team providing support and information both to the sales team and directly to the customers
- Process enquiries and orders in an efficient and accurate way using the company MIS system (Tharstern)
- Liaise with customers to provide information in response to enquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the required quality to meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Receive and process sales orders from customers for whom we hold stock. Provide accurate stock counts as required.
- Liaise with suppliers obtaining best prices, placing orders and ensuring that goods are delivered to correct quality, specification and on schedule.
- Provide clear and accurate information to the production team
- Develop effective relationships with customers.
- Work in any area of the factory to assist with production as required subject to having the required skills or training to do so
- Develop sales turnover from key accounts